Beet & goat cheese go together like bread & butter. The combination is tasty, satisfying and the perfect addition to your summer lunch because together, they’re super refreshing. It’s another recipe that I can thank Mom for.
- 4 cooked cubed organic beets
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2-3 cups arugula or mixed lettuce
- 2-3 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 sm. garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
Place washed arugula or greens on serving plate, sprinkle with chopped nuts. Add chopped beets in centre and top with crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing and serve!