The Holidays are fast approaching so here are some great healthy ideas for stocking stuffers for your loved ones this year:
1. Granolust: Garanolust offers granola with simple ingredients that everyone loves with a variety of flavors. In addition, they are vegan and organic.
2. Teapigs: Superb packaging and a quality tea. Interesting flavors that are just perfect for this season.
3. Highlighter by Estate Makeup: A versatile highlighter that can double as a blush. It's a local company, it's vegan, not tested on animals and paraben-free!
4. Chips by Vegan Rob's: At first, you might not be so tempted by asparagus, turmeric or cauliflowers chips, but once you taste them, you'll be sold. These chips are definitely a tasty and healthy alternative.
5. Nue Eyepalette by LaRitzy: This eyeshadow palette has beautiful colours and is vegan, cruelty free and paraben free!
6. Popcorn by Skinny Pop: Good popcorn with less calories. Sounds awesome, right!? Well, wait until you try their vegan cheddar flavor! It's a real treat!
7. Breakfast Bar by KIND: KIND now offers breakfast bars in many flavors. They are nutritious and delicious.
8. Foot Pumice by Urban Spa: This foot pumice soothes and softens your feet and removes dead skin. A must try!