You know those mornings when you just wish you could have ice cream? No?….Okay, maybe that’s not everyone’s go-to thing in the morning, but I can’t be the only one who occasionally craves sweet food for breakfast. And since we spend at least half the week fuelling-up with these delicious creamy concoctions, creativity is a must. So, it is my goal to make this blog one of your go-to places for many things health related, but most certainly to find some Smoothiespiration.
Let’s start things off with this Choco-Mint Smoothie using the Cacao Nibs by Wild Foods Co found in some of our November boxes. It’s green and it’s refreshing. It will satisfy your ice cream dreams in no time!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Nibs by Wild Foods Co
- Mix all ingredients in blender
- Pour in mason jar and add some extra Cacao Nibs on top with a mint leaf for decoration